pedicures

Sea37

FNG
No, but I thought about it one tome when I was out shopping for a new purse.:D

flytrait

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be the first to admit it, YES I have. I go with my 12 year old daughter and wife. It's a GREAT experience everyone should do once or twice..

CK

Daniel_M

WKR
Straight up, I get one before our float hunts. Feet are #1 in my book for most any hunt. I also kick in a few chiropractic appointments and a massage to loosen up.

jherald

WKR
Foot care is a serious deal for me. My feet are good to go before any hunt where its expected to walk more than 10 miles and carry heavy weight. It may seem funny to some until your on a mountain with 100 pounds on your back and you have 20 miles to walk.

Jon Boy

WKR
Probably not a bad idea really. Ive had some bad in-grown toe nails that could of been prevented that way. My mom forced my dad to get his gnarly feet trimmed up before they went to mexico. He said it was pretty friggen nice haha of course there back to be as gnarly as ever now.

ckleeves

WKR
If you get a perm at the same time they cut you a deal!

They didn't offer me a discount! Wish I had known about this! I have had 2 perms, a mullet and gotten into a "beard growing contest" that got way outta control all on bets with friends. The perm was so sweet I did it a second time just for fun.