Peep twist after reserving center

laltaffer

Lil-Rokslider
Ok so this is my first time reserving my center serve, needed better nock fit. I did it while the string was still on my bow. After I did the serving I noticed my peep had twisted 180deg. So my question is - is this normal? Do people usually take the string off? Should I just untwist my string a half twist to get the peep back around? Should I take the peep out and simply flip around? My bow press is an hour away from me so I'm posting this partially to kill the time. Can't get to my press until Monday.

Just looking for any tips/tricks/lessons learned by those who have re-served their center serving after having already set the bow up and shot for a while..

83cj-7

WKR
Not uncommon at all after a re-serve. Anytime I re-serve a center I just figure it’s gonna change the prep rotation. In fact, I usually carefully mark my peep location on the string, remove the peep, re-serve and then put the peep back in. You should shoot the bow maybe 20-30 times to settle in the serving before trying to set the peep rotation.