Pelton 240 full zip vs full zip hooded question

So, I have been using a pelton 240 hooded jacket for about a year and I have found one glaring problem with it, the neck covering material drives me crazy when the hood isn't on. It constantly rubs on my neck when I move my head around. Has anybody else noticed this? And does the full zip without hood do the same thing? I really like this piece but I'm about to ditch it because it drives me crazy.

Never had an issue with either of mine. I have a hoodless (Vias) and hooded (Valo).

Do you only have this if it is fully zipped? Partially zipped? What if you wear a gaiter?

snowplow

WKR
Same, lve had both and no issue. I prefer non hooded. Do you have short sharp always fresh cut hair in back? My hair gets like velcro when fresh cut. The only thing I can say is that the hoodie when zipped all the way up and the hood down rubbed me in front of my neck. Simply because the hood being down spreads the collar in the back and the weight of it pulls it back which raises the front. Same on any semi-structured Hood. That's one of the reasons why I like hoodless. with the hoodless you can leave it unzipped two to three inches and still have the collar stand up to protect from wind and rain.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

OP
E
It bothers me from about 3/4 zip and up until it has covered my neck. The "wings" as best as I can describe them, on the the front just don't lay flat so if I turn my head, the edge brushes my chin or neck. It seems trivial but it really bothers me. My only thought is that without the hood, the same wings up front would actually lay flat

Stroke250

Lil-Rokslider
I can’t say that I have noticed or had an issue with my hooded full zip.