Pennsylvania elk

Anyone putting in and buying raffle tickets for Pennsylvania? Some of the biggest bulls I’ve ever seen
ddde46480f837b0b65b716ce048418f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son and I will be. I haven't tried since the beginning of the draw so I only have 1 point going in. I told my 11 year old I will enter him every year until he is 18.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Clarence

WKR
My son and I will be. I haven't tried since the beginning of the draw so I only have 1 point going in. I told my 11 year old I will enter him every year until he is 18.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I believe you need to be a junior hunter to enter, which is 12 by the season. They changed it up a little this year with having to select units. Good luck all!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

RS3579

WKR
I put in. I drew a zone 4 cow tag last year. I hope lightening strikes 2x. I’m also applying for my wife. I wish everyone luck in getting a tag. It’s a awesome hunt.

Sekora

Lil-Rokslider
Agreed. For years I applied for bull only and specific units since my camp is pretty much on the boarder of 3 different ones and I know the land. I have since realized that I would be tickled pink to draw a cow tag for the meat and the experience. I now apply for a few of the better bull zones in the general season and any tag in the late season.

Lurch12

Lil-Rokslider
I am in for the first time. I will start giving my donation from here on out. Are all of you PA guys?