Perfect pocket for cargo panel of Stryker?

Have wavered back and forth for months, and now have cash from home sale proceeds to purchase yet another K Pack. The lack of cubes has turned me off to the Stryker, but love the concept. And have been reluctant to stack a ton on pockets/pouches on the exterior to add cubes. Searching for one, large, well-fitting pocket that would fit and sandwich perfectly between bag and frame. Attach to the cargo panel. In the original long Stryker thread I ran across a poster with a pic of this pocket attached to the pals on the cargo. Looks very close to what I am searching for. Can someone ID this pocket? Possibly no longer made?

6A61306E-5D07-4260-8641-879388442D22.jpeg

It looks wider than a spotting scope pocket. I have a spotter pocket on mine and I could almost fit 2 on that panel. The large compression pocket looks like it would fit well.

Shraggs

WKR
Was going to say it was large dude pocket, 750 ci. I just got my Stryker and that is what I added and was made for it.

I would also suggest another product no longer made - hanging meat bag! It hangs easily and I’m guessing that is at least 1400 ci. If you find one used. I also have the original camp bag at 4800 ci so I have three options.

might want think about a 30 liter or so drybag. Just and two compression straps to panel. I have one from Gregory