Permitherin mix

Which brand and percent permitherin mix is everyone using to treat there clothes for ticks.

I am tired of spending a lot of money on sawyers .

I want a mix I can mix with water and leave in a giant sprayer for the season and keep spraying clothes here and there

thanks

Ace531

FNG
I use Martin's 10%. I mix an ounce of that per 19-20 ounces of water. Usually mix up about a half a gallon in a sprayer at a time. Been using that for years and haven't had a tick on me.

Ace531

FNG
Yep, I just use a 1 gallon sprayer from the hardware store and mix it in there. Spray everything down real good. I also spray everything like hats, gloves, boots, vest, etc. If they can crawl on it, spray it.

WyoBC_99

FNG
Also, be sure to read the details on the permethrin spray you use. This stuff binds to the fabric and you get long-term efficacy from a single application. The stuff I use says one application gets you something like 40 days of wearing, or 10 washes. That can really stretch this stuff out compared to spraying unnecessarily every time.

Rich M

WKR
Check out Tractor Supply. I forget what I paid but it was less than the cost of 1 bottle of Sawyers.