Persistence Always Pays Off

Maldavis

FNG
Love the story. Always enjoy reading others successful hunt stories, and stories with a lesson to be learned..
Congratulations well earned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great write up and way to stick with it. It’s amazing putting in the scouting and finding a buck and finally getting your hands on him. Congrats man!

WKR

WKR
Dude great job! Nice buck!
I'll be out there in the c zones with a rifle in a few more weeks.

OP
bguitierez
Great write up and way to stick with it. It’s amazing putting in the scouting and finding a buck and finally getting your hands on him. Congrats man!

I got to say it feels good to progress as a hunter. I really grew tired of just heading out and hoping to bump into something. It’s been a few years since I employed the luck out tactic. Once I abandoned that for a more focused approach and amazing thing happened...the animals got bigger! Haha. Thank you for reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
bguitierez
Dude great job! Nice buck!
I'll be out there in the c zones with a rifle in a few more weeks.

Good luck my man. The C zone is a still a good place to hunt, just got to find the pockets. Remember once rifle season hits, the deer are already migrating out. Their summer haunts turn into a ghost town. Find the corridors to the valley and other places they migrate to. Try to set up in those areas. Don’t make the mistake of going where the bow hunters went. You won’t find many deer let alone bucks. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: WKR

Badseed

WKR
Nice buck! Its stories like this that keep us hunters motivated for the next opportunity.