Petition for the Resignation of Washington F&G Commissioner

TraskI

Lil-Rokslider
While we are all here I believe everyone should check out howlforwildlife.org.

This is a new group to help organize us across the states. Most of us have been way to quite for way to long letting the opposing groups do all the talking!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

brianrossman1

Lil-Rokslider
Signed this yesterday. Glad to see support from folks in other states too. We're all in this together and the anti's are not going to stop.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Signed. Looks like a tranny. Plenty of practice spotting them being I live in Ca.
You ever notice those are the ones that are more than happy to ‘do their dirty work’?
Example: the thing in Pa. who took her mother out of the nursing home right b4 the Pa. Gov sent all the positive tested covid elderly back into the old folks homes.
They’re a real blessed bunch, all right.

OP
SteveAndTheCrigBoys
Friday bump. Nearing 3000 signatures. Rumor is the Commissioner Smith and the rest of the Commissioner/WDFW are well aware of this petition...We got over 20k on the spring bear petition. Not expecting that much but 5k would send a message I think!

This woman is the reason we are having to fight for our spring bear season, this petition should have 20K signatures as well.
we're fighting for spring bear now, but she's also working on banning fall bear, cougar hunting, and eventually ungulate hunting as well. i've shared this to all the facebook groups i'm with; if others could also share with their facebook hunting groups as well it would be appreciated. can't seem to get it onto "washington bear hunting" for some reason...