Pfizer clinical trial data: not good at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea where to post this on here. My apologies if I’m breaking any forum rules. Just sharing compelling info on the clinical trial data that has now been acquired and studied. It’s not good. This video is worth your time. So are the podcasts on joe Rogan with dr peter McCullough and the one with Dr Robert Malone. Malone is an inventor of the science of rna vaccines and was banned from Twitter for posting this video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ddavis_1313
Please tell me you're not taking medical advice from Rumble.com

This video was tweeted by dr Robert Malone. He was instantly banned. This video is the data reviewed by medical professionals including Dr Malone. He is a founder of rna vaccinations and is speaking out. This ain’t medical advice. It’s the actual data from the clinical trials. Just watch the video. It’s not speculation. It’s not some random study done by some random group. It’s the actual data from pfizer. Furthermore, I take medical advice from myself as I have a degree in the medical field. I worked as a registered nurse and have a degree as one. Although I no longer work in that field, I’m educated and fully understand what Dr Malone is speaking to on his podcast with joe Rogan and I understand the info laid out in this video.

OP
ddavis_1313
I beleive he's taking medical advice on the vaccine from arguably (but not really, more of a fact) the most qualified person on the planed to speak on the covid vaccine.

Are you going to try and discredit Dr. Malone next? I'll grab my popcorn, best of luck.

Thank you for your comment.

Thank you for your comment.

You do realize that he was just one of many hundreds of researchers that worked on the development of mRNA vaccines right? He is in no way the sole "inventor" of the therapy. Just because he's saying what you want to hear doesn't make him the most qualified person on the planet to talk on the subject.

OP
ddavis_1313
You do realize that he was just one of many hundreds of researchers that worked on the development of mRNA vaccines right? He is in no way the sole "inventor" of the therapy. Just because he's saying what you want to hear doesn't make him the most qualified person on the planet to talk on the subject.

I’m not going to argue with you over this. Take Dr Malone out of the topic all together and speak directly in regards to the video. It’s their data from their trials. Did you watch the part where the teenage girl in a clinical trial suffered a severe adverse side effect that has left her with the need of a continuous naso-gastric tube? And how is it that after this happened it was written off as “gastric distress” aka a stomach ache. Let me guess, Dr. Peter McCullough isn’t qualified to speak out on this either. Even though he’s produced more journals in his field of expertise than any other doctor has in history. Neither of these men have offered their opinions on anything. They are purely giving out the data as it pertains to vaccines and therapeutics.

It doesn't do any good to try to educate folks on the vaccine. The Kool - Aide drinkers don't want to hear it; they rushed out to jump in line to take an experimental treatment with no clinical trials, without knowing the long-term effects.

The fact the pharmaceutical companies want to keep all vaccine data sealed for 75 years should be the first major red flag! https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021...e-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-data-to-the-public/

I’m not going to argue with you over this. Take Dr Malone out of the topic all together and speak directly in regards to the video. It’s their data from their trials. Did you watch the part where the teenage girl in a clinical trial suffered a severe adverse side effect that has left her with the need of a continuous naso-gastric tube? And how is it that after this happened it was written off as “gastric distress” aka a stomach ache. Let me guess, Dr. Peter McCullough isn’t qualified to speak out on this either. Even though he’s produced more journals in his field of expertise than any other doctor has in history. Neither of these men have offered their opinions on anything. They are purely giving out the data as it pertains to vaccines and therapeutics.

The video that was created by the Canadian Covid Alliance, from a website that's only existed since last May, that refuses to list any of it's supposed 5,000 members? Have you looked at the COVID-19 vaccination recommendations from any of the other professional medical societies of Canada? Or do you just cherry pick what you want to be true?

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Yaaa...let's keep perpetuating the misinformation campaign until the damn virus mutates to where it takes out 50% of the planet. Then we will assess our quality of life.
My Grandfather spent his whole life in a wheelchair from polio and spoke many times about how he just missed the vaccine.
Lucky we didn't have morons on the radio when we defeated polio, smallpox, mumps, measles, rubella etc, now shingles. Soon to be Lyme disease, possibly AIDS.
Go Joe...you patriot!

OP
ddavis_1313
The video that was created by the Canadian Covid Alliance, from a website that's only existed since last May, that refuses to list any of it's supposed 5,000 members? Have you looked at the COVID-19 vaccination recommendations from any of the other professional medical societies of Canada? Or do you just cherry pick what you want to be true?

You always have the freedom to do what you want and believe what you want. I’m not going to force you to rethink anything or consider any further info. If you want to argue about facts and data (both of which came straight from the vaccine manufacturer) then I’m sorry, you just can’t see the forest for the trees.

OP
ddavis_1313
Yaaa...let's keep perpetuating the misinformation campaign until the damn virus mutates to where it takes out 50% of the planet. Then we will assess our quality of life.
My Grandfather spent his whole life in a wheelchair from polio and spoke many times about how he just missed the vaccine.
Lucky we didn't have morons on the radio when we defeated polio, smallpox, mumps, measles, rubella etc, now shingles. Soon to be Lyme disease, possibly AIDS.
Go Joe...you patriot!

Will not try to argue about vaccines at all. I’m not an anti-vaxxer. I’m anti unsafe and ineffective medication administration. And that’s what is happening now.

Also, not going to discuss virus mutation and how it becomes less virulent but more contagious with each mutation due to the fact that if a virus kills off it’s hosts it dies as well. So, I think we’re are ok and safe knowing that this virus isn’t going to kill 50% of anything.

Getting my 2 cents in before this is shut down..

I am an MD, been in the Covid trenches since day 1 essentially.

Absolutely agree that the general public has been fleeced with false hope and promises surrounding the vaccine.

To say that the vaccine increases risk of illness and death is absurd. We have so much data beyond the clinical trials to support this. This is probably the one reason I recommend family and friends to be vaccinated…it does a good job of preventing you from dying or staying in the hospital from Covid. Not perfect, but very good at it. As I type this I’m recovering from Covid myself, thankfully mild symptoms.

Aside from the data, I’ve seen first hand lots (hundreds) of folks sick and dying from Covid. None of the really sick/dying were vaccinated that I saw. There were a few I heard about in our hospital but very rare.

Believe what you want, get the jab(s) or not, but probably best to avoid fringe junk like this. Worse than clickbait.

You always have the freedom to do what you want and believe what you want. I’m not going to force you to rethink anything or consider any further info. If you want to argue about facts and data (both of which came straight from the vaccine manufacturer) then I’m sorry, you just can’t see the forest for the trees.

Does the vaccine prevent anyone from getting COVID or transmitting it to others? Answer - NO!

So you elected to take a vaccine for a disease that still has a survival rate of 99.8%, on the off chance it may reduce the risk of severe reaction to COVID? Ok fine but what is the vaccine doing to your system - you don't know! I choose to study the risk vs reward and yes, I have already had COVID and recovered.

It is a person's individual decision to take the vaccine on their own; nobody and I mean nobody has the right to order someone to take the vaccine either out of risk to their employment or making the non-vaccinated feel like second class citizens. If you elected to take the vaccine fine that was your decision and none of my business - just seems like the vaxers are so touchy about the decision, they made.

Yoder

WKR
Go Joe...you patriot!
When you get any of the other actual vaccines, do you still get the disease? I never heard of people getting small pox a couple times after they were vaccinated. When a virus mutates it gets LESS dangerous by the way. That's why with the new Omicron virus of death, hardly anyone is actually dying compared to previous variants. Also you can look at 100 different websites with 100 different doctors and find whatever fits your narrative. I think everyone needs to stop watching the fear mongering media and listening to big Pharma that is making Billions of dollars off of these vaccines. They could care less who dies as long as they make money. Look at the data. 99.9% of people survive covid. Something like 99.999% survive the vaccine. Neither are that dangerous unless you are old, sick or just hit the death lottery. I don't trust any of these people. Especially a guy that craps his pants and has dementia. Trump was the one who got everyone the vaccines by the way, Biden just made them mandatory like some kind of dictator. I just had to get it to keep my job, so I'm a little pissed.

Let's go Brandon

4rcgoat

WKR
It doesn't do any good to try to educate folks on the vaccine. The Kool - Aide drinkers don't want to hear it; they rushed out to jump in line to take an experimental treatment with no clinical trials, without knowing the long-term effects.

The fact the pharmaceutical companies want to keep all vaccine data sealed for 75 years should be the first major red flag! https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021...e-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-data-to-the-public/
Just remember "mass psychosis "

Does the vaccine prevent anyone from getting COVID or transmitting it to others? Answer - NO!

So you elected to take a vaccine for a disease that still has a survival rate of 99.8%, on the off chance it may reduce the risk of severe reaction to COVID? Ok fine but what is the vaccine doing to your system - you don't know! I choose to study the risk vs reward and yes, I have already had COVID and recovered.

It is a person's individual decision to take the vaccine on their own; nobody and I mean nobody has the right to order someone to take the vaccine either out of risk to their employment or making the non-vaccinated feel like second class citizens. If you elected to take the vaccine fine that was your decision and none of my business - just seems like the vaxers are so touchy about the decision, they made.
I'm not touchy about getting the vaccine. What I'm touchy about is that I agree with absolutely everything you said about forced vaccinations and government overreach, but promoting BS psuedo-science conspiracy theory garbage doesn't help anyone, if anything it takes away from the legitimate issues you addressed above.

Just about any generic argument for or against getting vaccinated can be used by those with the opposite opinion, you just modify the usage/phrasing of the argument.

Let’s get back to discussing things that will get us somewhere (like hunting) vs sinking in quicksand. No one is going to convince anyone of anything in this thread, although several will try…

Status
Not open for further replies.