Pfizer clinical trial data: not good at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't listen to Fauci on anything. But thanks for playing.
In reading your posts you seem to be well read and educated unfortunately that doesn't seem to include common sense which also seems to be the missing link with many of the "educated" health care works in this thread. It's disgusting the garbage what flows from the liberal piehole these days.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
In reading your posts you seem to be well read and educated unfortunately that doesn't seem to include common sense which also seems to be the missing link with many of the "educated" health care works in this thread. It's disgusting the garbage what flows from the liberal piehole these days.

What is disgusting is that there are still people who view data and science regarding the pandemic through their political lense. This is no less true for either political party - apparently yourself included. From my perspective science is science and politics is politics, and it becomes pretty clear those who can and those who can’t make or keep that separation.

I guess logic and common sense lumps me into a political party. I'm sorry you don't have those abilities. Where you choose to find and believe your scientific facts is your choice as we all have. The real truth is realized by common sense and logic which some are incapable. To each his own I guess until some get their wish and we're left with one point of view or else....one sided censorship will destroy the country and so goes the the freedoms we enjoy.

Carpenterant

Lil-Rokslider
My girlfriend and I had it 13 months ago. It took me 4 months to regain my taste and smell, she still has parosmia and has lost ~40 pounds.

Don’t worry, I’ll tell her you said it’s just on par with the flu.
Tell her she looks better with the weight off

Tell her she looks better with the weight off
I’m glad you were able to take time out of your day to make a shitty joke about a serious health issue being caused by a rare Covid symptom with no treatment or known timeline for recovery. Thank you.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
The gov and big pharma co-own patents on the mrna vaccines. They’ve been playing with these viruses in a lab for over a decade. Meanwhile forming a public private partnership to profit off the treatments. This is why j&j was pushed out - no money to be made there.
It’s also why they’re going scorched earth on effective and cheap treatments (ivermectin, hydroxy, etc) and the people prescribing them.No money there either.

This is a sick game and you better wake up. The shift to public private partnerships is scary as hell. The cooking up of viruses both here and in china with US tax dollars is evil at best. This is their game. Create problems and profit off of them. Anything that gets in the way is destroyed.

That’s the reality here. You can chop numbers up in your computer looking for some hidden meaning or wake up to the fact that even your life and your childrens lives will be destroyed for the sake of dollars for this public private partnership.
And that’s just one industry. This is the great reset. Watch out for digital currency and forced electric cars. Both can be turned off when you’re not a good little boy.

Wake the hell up. This isn’t about anything else except total control of you, your mind, your body, your money, your time and your freedom.
He gets it.

Carpenterant

Lil-Rokslider
I got it. Never got tested but I lost my taste and smell so I’m assuming. Went to work and met with people the whole time. I really don’t care about anyone or their concerns and don’t feel bad about meeting with anyone while I was contagious. No one is getting out of this unscathed, no one is saving themselves, and no one is able to protect their loved ones. It sucks for some people but not everyone. Not even most people. I err on the side of people making their own decisions without the aid of government. If my whole family died because of Covid I’d be willing to live with that. I don’t care about you or your risk factors or your symptoms

Carpenterant

Lil-Rokslider
I’ll also state that I don’t care if vaccines work or not. Not sure why people don’t man up and say I accept the consequences of my actions and don’t care about you

Status
Not open for further replies.