Phelps Game Call Giveaway

JPhelps

Lil-Rokslider
I've been thinking of creative ways to do an elk call giveaway and I have found a way to help this site grow in the process.

In order to be entered you have to recruit somebody new and have them post in this thread. Have them include your "forum handle" and you will BOTH be entered. I will be giving a call to the new member and the recruiter. There can be multiple entries (the more people you recruit the more chances you have).

I will draw the random winner on March 31st at 11:59. Hopefully this will continue to help this site grow and become the best online community focused on backcountry hunting.

Here are some examples (I can also make them out of most wood):
elkcalls.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
JPhelps, thanks for the help. I love the wood on the calls. How can I buy one?

D

david long

If I am gonna try to kill an elk this year (I can't believe I said that).....I might just need one of them there bad boys! Awesome looking calls and thanks for the help with recruiting new members:)

I just got ahold of one of these calls about a month ago and it sounds as good as it looks. Easy to get used to and can be manipulated to make a wide variety of sounds. I'm totally impressed so far, cant wait to get to test it in the field this fall.

OP
J

JPhelps

Lil-Rokslider
Only 6 entries so far. Odds are high if you get your name in. Get people over to the site.

muleyman

Lil-Rokslider
Love the site and would really like to own one of those calls. Robby Denning introduced me to Rs.

OP
J

JPhelps

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry the weekend was busy (young kids seem to make every weekend busy). I went to random.org and used their random number generator. The number 7 was selected.

Looks like Muleyman and Robby Denning are the winners.

Thanks to everyone for participating and I am sure this site will continue to be number one when it comes to backcountry hunting.

Last edited: