Phelps Game Calls

nowen22

FNG
This post is more so an appreciative post for how well these calls work. I have used Primos, Rocky Mountain, Carlton, and now Phelps elk reeds and I have to say that I really like the Phelps the most. I called this bull in for my buddy last year on Utah's General. Came right in on a string. Maybe I just got lucky (98% sure), but I think the quality of the reed made a huge difference. But we went up one week later and did the same thing again. Can't wait to use them for my wasatch tag here in a couple weeks!Tanner's Bull 2018.jpg
IMG_6855.PNG

arwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
2nd that. Phelps diaphragms are awesome. The pink signature and the black will be my go-to(s) this season.

I can vouch for these as well. Not only are the calls great but Jason is a great dude as well. I ran into him last fall and offered to give him and his guys a lift back to the top of the mountain not expecting anything but a “good luck hunting this evening”. He refused to let me leave without giving me a handful of diaphragms, a call pouch, and an offer to give me discount codes for anything else I would want off the site.

I’ve made other orders since (without any codes) simply because that’s the type of person I support. Standup guy and standup company.

Marble

WKR
I'l be ordering a pack from him this next week. My calls from last year are still good but I need some extras to have with me.

I agree they work great and in my opinion they are the easiest to use that I have found. They seem to work for a broad range of palate and mouth sizes.

I concur 100%. Have had much more success getting responses and bringing in bulls with Phelps than any other calls I've ever used. Plus they're great guys to deal with.

87TT

WKR
I bought a Maverick from Dirk at Hoodoo this summer and he suggested an orange Amp. He was right based on what I had been using. I like them both.

BK Ammenwerth

Lil-Rokslider
On top of Phelps making in my opinion the best calls he’s a cool dude. I ran into Jason and Charlie in one of my Elk honey holes a few years back. Back then podcast where relatively new and I hadn’t seen him in any videos. I said to him not know who he was “you sound a little like Jason Phelps from TRO podcast”. He smiled and said huh. Just a regular guy. Not too cool for school. Stand up American entrepreneur and I’m all for supporting USA companies.

Yeah for whatever reason the phelps work the best for me. I feel like for however my mouth is shaped, I can get the most out of them. I really appreciate that Jason is always making the rounds and trying to provide information. Seems like a real good dude and happy to support him.

I also got the matriarch this year and am excited to give that a go.

Savage99

WKR
I’m about to order a gray and black mimicking the two he spoke of for beginners on a recent podcast. Do we have a discount code? I’m ordering them either way, just thought I’d ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their amp frames are unreal. I believe they're for beginners, but goddamn if you know how to run a diaphragm call the amp frames sound amazing.