Phelps - Great Service

FlyGuy

WKR
Just giving a free plug for Phelps game calls. I was a tad overwhelmed with all of the options available for diaphragm calls on the site, so I tried giving them a call. To my surprise, the man answered the phone himself. I talked him through my situation and in 3 minutes we had a plan. That's really, really cool!

( BTW - I'm going with try out the black, grey and white versions of the new AMP series diaphragms and play around with them this summer; then I'll pick up a couple more of which ever one I determine is the winner.)

HookUp

WKR
I love the new AMP series. I struggled with his diaphragms last year and have the AMP's rocking.

Brendan

WKR
Grey and white here. If you like the Bugling bull Red and Brown - these guys are the ticket, but I like them better.

Now I'm just trying to find a good way to carry that cannon of a bugle tube...

TripleJ

WKR
I've been playing around with a white and a gray one. I like the sound a lot.

jm1607

WKR
Well, at least someone can get a hold of him. I called and e-mailed multiple times with no response. Went with another company...

Burnsie

Lil-Rokslider
Just ordered a few of the AMP diaphragms. Web site, said order volume was extremely high and
orders would ship in 1 to 2 weeks. Got an email the next day saying they had already shipped!

blake_mhoona

Lil-Rokslider
on gritty bowmen a while ago he said he was coming out with a new insert for his tube that would allow you to use it instead of only a reed. any update on that? that podcast was awhile ago and i still dont see it on the site yet?

OP
FlyGuy

FlyGuy

WKR
on gritty bowmen a while ago he said he was coming out with a new insert for his tube that would allow you to use it instead of only a reed. any update on that? that podcast was awhile ago and i still dont see it on the site yet?
I can't say. We talked about his tube for a while but nothing came up a out an insert. Hopefully others can chime in. (I did order his new giant tube though, upgrading from a primos.)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk