Phone cases - Crappy pictures!

Like most of you... I am hard on phones and frequently around water.

My iphone in a LifeProof case takes such crappy photos which is a shame because without the case the camera is quite impressive.
I take the case apart and clean the lens with a Q-tip every now and then but it's still not great.

Does anyone have any better solutions or just an inherent limitation of a waterproof case?
I NEED waterproof since I do a lot of fishing and duck hunting.

hikenhunt

WKR
I do a lot of fishing and duck hunting as well. I settled on a non-waterproof Speck case that keeps the camera lens exposed. The case did an amazing job at protecting my phone from numerous drops. When I needed waterproofing, I'd throw it in a snack size ziplock and then remove it for pictures. Its a small hassle, but worth it for much better photos.

I recently upgraded to a phone that is water resistant so I don't need the ziplock anymore.

wyelkhunter

Lil-Rokslider
most new phones are ipx68 certified which means you can get a way with a good case and quality glass screen protectors for you the screen and camera lenses. i put mine in a life proof case and still take a camera, it has more option for small packable mounts for setting up to take pictures.

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peck Morris