Phone digiscope recommendations

Gdavis3rd

FNG
I have an iphone Xr and a swarovski sts spotter. What phone scope adapter would you recommend? Thanks

George Davis
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackCountryMulies

Lil-Rokslider
If you go with the phoneskope get the C3-001-A optic adapter fits the sts great. I added a couple small pieces of electrical tape to the in side of the adapter and it is extremely snug to the eyepiece no movement is key!

tdhanses

WKR
If you go with the phoneskope get the C3-001-A optic adapter fits the sts great. I added a couple small pieces of electrical tape to the in side of the adapter and it is extremely snug to the eyepiece no movement is key!

I’ve had a few different phoneskope setups, they were ok but like you said you have to make them better. The tines Up is about 2 levels above the phoneskope and super solid. I have the universal so it isn’t specific to any one optic and tightens down very secure.

My last phoneskope was their universal adapter and phone holder, the adapter is not smooth to adjust and the phone holder wasn’t solid. I would not get a universal phone holder, get a phone specific holder. Now the mount on the phoneskope is about 4 times larger then either the Outdoorsmans or tines Up. I keep the tines Up case on my phone year round and have zero issue keeping my phone in my pocket, you wouldn’t do this with the phoneskope.

Here is what you get with tines Up, pic from when I first got it. It does cost around $20 more then the phoneskope. Works on both my spotter and binos. Now compare the price of the phoneskope case to the tines Up, if you ever upgrade phones it’ll cost you less to change.

CABA60EE-692B-4E9D-BE65-B7762D48DA67.jpeg