Phone scope vs Tinesup

samolot

FNG
I had the Novograde and returned it - does not work well with binoculars. Slips off quite easily. I can see how it works well with spotters with those larger eye pieces but seek other options if you are considering binocular use only.

bowhuntrben

Lil-Rokslider
I had the Novograde and returned it - does not work well with binoculars. Slips off quite easily. I can see how it works well with spotters with those larger eye pieces but seek other options if you are considering binocular use only.

I had the Novagrade and returned it as well. I found it to be a PITA to get lined up right as compared with others. I ended up with the tinesup. Works great.

TravisIN

WKR
Anyone use outdoorsmans? I like idea of the adapter that just attaches to your phone case. I have a phoneskope set up right now but hate having to take my phone out of the case to use it. That’s my only real complaint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desert Dan

Lil-Rokslider
I don't want to get into specifics and trash a company publicly but I will say I will never deal with Phone Skope again. Feel free to PM me if you want details.