Phone Skope Exclusive Rokslide Discount!

Alaskan89

Lil-Rokslider
Dang, I didn't see this when I bought my Phone Skope gear but that's ok, you all took great care of me when I received my order and discovered that it was partially melted. Got a new one the following week so thanks for the excellent customer service!!

OP
P
Dang, I didn't see this when I bought my Phone Skope gear but that's ok, you all took great care of me when I received my order and discovered that it was partially melted. Got a new one the following week so thanks for the excellent customer service!!
Thank you for your order and support! Much appreciated!

Skope on,
Tim

Mpruitt86

FNG
Thanks! Any idea when the new iphone 13 pro max adapter will be available? I know it was just released but I'm itching to run my new phone on my spotter!

OP
P
Thanks! Any idea when the new iphone 13 pro max adapter will be available? I know it was just released but I'm itching to run my new phone on my spotter!

We're looking at a couple of months. This round of phones should be a little faster than the most recent phone launches.

Skope on,
Tim

Hoping an adapter comes for the pixel 6 soon! Also I have an old Swarovski CTC extendable spotting scope, any idea how I can make a phone skope work go that?