Photography- one photo a day

Moon set while the sun is rising.
d3a55640dcf72d35b602404e4f5fe917.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wapiti1

WKR
IMG_2586_filtered.jpg

Something a little different. A hummingbird moth taking advantage of my wife's petunias on the back deck. Because I have this kind of time, I sat on the deck for the better part of a Saturday, waiting for these guys to show up. I noticed them when I was mowing the lawn. I took about 30 shots, and 4 of them made the time worth it. Here is one that I was quite happy with.

Not majestic like elk, or sheep. Not exotic. But these little creatures have beauty and purpose that we often miss.

Jeremy

Okhotnik

WKR
I love those moths

View attachment 153485

Something a little different. A hummingbird moth taking advantage of my wife's petunias on the back deck. Because I have this kind of time, I sat on the deck for the better part of a Saturday, waiting for these guys to show up. I noticed them when I was mowing the lawn. I took about 30 shots, and 4 of them made the time worth it. Here is one that I was quite happy with.

Not majestic like elk, or sheep. Not exotic. But these little creatures have beauty and purpose that we often miss.

Jeremy

Hunt the Top

Lil-Rokslider
WE WANT YOUR VOTE! HEAD ON OVER TO THE FILM CONTEST VOTING THREAD. WE ARE VIDEO #2!!! DIY PUBLIC LAND BULL, A TRUE BACKCOUNTRY ADVENTURE LINK

77e059af4254d36bba46d42bcd22c817.plist

Last edited:
WE WANT YOUR VOTE! HEAD ON OVER TO THE FILM CONTEST VOTING THREAD. WE ARE VIDEO #2!!! DIY PUBLIC LAND BULL, A TRUE BACKCOUNTRY ADVENTURE LINK

77e059af4254d36bba46d42bcd22c817.plist

Loved your video brother, really gave me a run for my money with that one! That slow mo sequence with your bull gave me the chills.

You also got me beat with your grip & grin on that one for sure, this bear died in a real hole so it looks like we were trying to play big fish due to zero room lol...#14 here reporting for duty though! ;)

dM0gQ0J.jpg