Photography- one photo a day

kbaerg

Lil-Rokslider
Been working on a new hobby of mine this winter. Couple flights left and I'll be Certified
51588adbea33a902fb648ebdafd9860a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

AKDoc

WKR
Classified Approved
Spring has finally sprung up here in Alaska, and I am totally fixated on some scheduled pack-raft floats in my not too distant future...I can't wait! One scheduled trip is a 10-day, hundred-mile fly-in drop float through totally and extremely remote western Alaska...this is our fourth time on that river, and we seldom, if ever, see another person. We are nowhere near a village nor road until the last day of take-out. It is fly-fishing heaven, and my son got his first grizzly bear a couple years ago on this float. Here are a few images to share, but they in no way even begin to capture the essence of this experience. I sincerely apologize if this post is a departure from the original intent of this thread...I've got severe spring fever this year! I hope you enjoy the images fellow Roksliders....IMG_2307.jpgIMG_2319.jpgIMG_2347.jpgIMG_2349.jpgIMG_2348.jpgIMG_2352.jpg

Which scope to phone adapter do you use? The owl pics are great!
Not sure exactly...I've been using my brother's adapter. It's a universal type o deal from Amazon. I haven't gotten my own yet because I can't find one for a >2" eyepiece for under $35 and I don't feel like paying that much for a couple little pieces of plastic.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk