Photography- one photo a day

thegoosano

Aspens turning in the Santa Fe mountains
fac4d6c39856909298f23556d0d02251.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RS_Non-Res

Man that’s awesome! I’ve been watching the balloons since elementary school in the 90s, used to go up on the roof of my house in the foothills and watch them before school. Such a cool event to photograph

The Balloon Fiesta near my place in central IL doesn't let spectators on the field. It would be like going to ABQ and having to stay in the parking lot. Live large you guys.

thegoosano

The Balloon Fiesta near my place in central IL doesn't let spectators on the field. It would be like going to ABQ and having to stay in the parking lot. Live large you guys.

Haha I feel like it’s just a matter of time till someone gets hurt and they close the field down. We had something like 900k people there over the 9 day event, it’s a mad house. But ya being there under the balloons is one of the coolest experiences there is, we’re lucky to have it here in our state!

Here was another photo I took at an evening “glow”.

4ebb23578146b0b3ab179341cbb6bd9f.jpg

AKDoc

Classified Approved
We had the same thing about a month ago, and man it reeked some serious havoc on our choke cherries. Quite the bummer!

I hear you AKTB...we got a foot of snow that day. The trees were still completely full of leaves, so the tops snapped on about a third of our birch trees. Our neighborhood looked like a war-zone.

On a more serene note...an image at last light of my camp on a fall grizzly hunt several years ago in remote western Alaska...
IMG_0189.JPG