Photography- one photo a day

tjwagoner

FNG
Sounds fun..

P8110195_zps401a1d33.jpg
This is epic. Well done.

Outlaw99

WKR
Better photos to come, I promise...was excited about my new purchase yesterday though. Bowyer still has some work to put into it but got to put some arrows through it yesterday and can't wait to get some blood on it ;)

HWHtozn.jpg

The bow is great, but that anvil is a thing of beauty! I’ll cover shipping if u want to send it my way lol.

The bow is great, but that anvil is a thing of beauty! I’ll cover shipping if u want to send it my way lol.

I was definitely eyeballing that anvil too lol...I just got international shipping quotes on a heavy item though and you would probably be better off driving up here to pick it up :LOL:

In other news, down to 32 days and counting for spring bear opener...will be a while still before I'm seeing many of these on the roads but I'm chomping at the bit! ;)

9JlH6xo.jpg

969OqEC.jpg

Live, the pic was taken inside the park during the road lottery from the Eielson Visitors Center. No filters used, just a panoramic. Wish I would've had a filter for this shot though;

Tax4pHX.jpg

Enjoy your trip, Alaska is an amazing state!!
Thanks! Looking forward to it....hope we have as good weather as in your pictures. From what I read, only 20-30% change of seeing Denali in full due to weather.