Photography- one photo a day

ade70eccb2302f3d8a93bbfb520babbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackal7

Lil-Rokslider
I have been asked by so many folks for the recipe this week that I will type it up and post it. I always have just made them from memory based on my great aunt's recipe with vague directions such as, "Make the dough."
Here is the recipe for the meat pies which I posted a photo of last week. Let me know if it doesn't load properly.

Attachments

• Bierok Meat Pie Recipe.pdf
    268.9 KB · Views: 29

FlyGuy

WKR
Anyone ever have a stalk blown by an Apache Helicopter? He (unintentionally) snuck up right behind me. I had no idea he was there until he was on top of me. Scared the crap out of me. And the pilots. And the sheep... who made a clean getaway in all the chaos.

cf8fc9e3a6d16e76041ed1af3fc7d9f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone ever have a stalk blown by an Apache Helicopter? He (unintentionally) snuck up right behind me. I had no idea he was there until he was on top of me. Scared the crap out of me. And the pilots. And the sheep... who made a clean getaway in all the chaos.

cf8fc9e3a6d16e76041ed1af3fc7d9f6.jpg

Man that sucks. Barbary or desert sheep? I’ve had a fire plane do a practice run in a valley I was elk hunting in one time...that was pretty interesting

FlyGuy

WKR
Man that sucks. Barbary or desert sheep? I’ve had a fire plane do a practice run in a valley I was elk hunting in one time...that was pretty interesting

OTC Barbary, thank God. This actually happened twice during the week. The second time I’d just spent 4 hours making my way to where I’d glassed up two rams. I was only 300 yards from my destination when they showed back up and ran drills right over where they were bedded. . A week of hard hunting and my only two opportunities both ruined by training runs. The only two times all week that I ever saw the helicopters. Absolutely uncanny timing. I’m perfectly capable of blowing stalks all by myself. I certainly don’t need any extra help from the government!