Photography- one photo a day

alaskanparret

Lil-Rokslider
36d3a40f13c8596a5507bf5c113d6af2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man that’s awesome! I’ve been watching the balloons since elementary school in the 90s, used to go up on the roof of my house in the foothills and watch them before school. Such a cool event to photograph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great event. I was living near Durango, CO when we went. I have a couple hundred 35MM slides but my scanner is down for the count right now. Another one I don't have scanned was selected for Nikon's traveling showcase they had back then.

On Thursday played hookie like JustJustin we got out before the storms. WOW my wife & I hiked out into unreal colors. Some snow on the peaks already keep it coming.

bmEC6Krh.jpg
That's a really good shot right there. Looks like it was cloudy for you too! I kinda miss having a background of blue sky. Clouds do make the lighting situation easier in some cases though.

Very nice photos. I want to buy equipment to start shooting, and also video record too.
It actually doesn't take much for photography. The only thing I ever use for photography is my phone. I think every picture I posted on this thread was taken with my current S9 or my old S7. The only thing I miss is a larger sensor for night photography and zoom. I do occasionally photograph through optics, so that gives me zoom but it's clumsy.

Man that’s awesome! I’ve been watching the balloons since elementary school in the 90s, used to go up on the roof of my house in the foothills and watch them before school. Such a cool event to photograph

The Balloon Fiesta near my place in central IL doesn't let spectators on the field. It would be like going to ABQ and having to stay in the parking lot. Live large you guys.

The Balloon Fiesta near my place in central IL doesn't let spectators on the field. It would be like going to ABQ and having to stay in the parking lot. Live large you guys.

Haha I feel like it’s just a matter of time till someone gets hurt and they close the field down. We had something like 900k people there over the 9 day event, it’s a mad house. But ya being there under the balloons is one of the coolest experiences there is, we’re lucky to have it here in our state!

Here was another photo I took at an evening “glow”.

4ebb23578146b0b3ab179341cbb6bd9f.jpg