Photography- one photo a day

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
tbt to an incredible day in NIdaho...........after two hrs of dogging this bull with some cows and playing cat and mouse he finally made a mistake.......then while taking care of him I see a guide and a hunter come buy within 50yds of me, they never see me in this Nid jungle...I see the hunter has a large quiver full of arrows and I think to myself that is a lot of arrows....later while coming out I run into them and ask where is the hunters bow, the guide looks at the hunter and the hunter replies "I lost it", I replied how do you lose your bow holding back laughter....he replied the sling came loose and off his shoulder and he did not notice for an hr or so...they went back and looked but could never find it...I later looked but was unable to find...nothing like losing a Mathews bow full of goodies....it still cracks me up every time I think about it....we are getting close now as July is almost here!

Finch

WKR
This should be an appropriate photo for this site. I grew up 10 minutes from the trail to this and have never been until today. They call it Devil's Marble Yard.

d5e5793e13d2c6907ad2f841d6eef024.jpg

colonel00

WKR
As I sit here probably about as far from the backwoods and rokslides as you can get, I have to wonder...What's that itty bitty little ladder gonna do for me way up here?!?!

20150628_181605.jpg

Johnson27

Lil-Rokslider
Hope these pictures show up. Finished my trail this weekend. The "Bourbon Trail" in Kentucky and visited Daniel and Rebecca Boone's grave site.

Last edited:

gmajor

WKR
IMG_0903.jpg

A weekend in the mellow country of wild pigs. Lots of pretty hills. Not too many pigs.