Photography- one photo a day

mtmiller

WKR
20418562029_27fae29085_b.jpg

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was thinking you would get this one...long story short talked too since retired Jerry Brown about this area, then was packed into my drainage Ross creek cedars that fall and two bow hunters come by my tent and we started talking and I asked do you know Jerry Brown and he looks at his partner and then looks back and says I am Jerry Brown what were the odd five miles in the backcountry of nwest mt..awesome views and country!

Wyatt G

Lil-Rokslider
Crappy iphone 4 pics in the ozark national forest from a couple years ago, pics dont do the place justice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 74
I was thinking you would get this one...long story short talked too since retired Jerry Brown about this area, then was packed into my drainage Ross creek cedars that fall and two bow hunters come by my tent and we started talking and I asked do you know Jerry Brown and he looks at his partner and then looks back and says I am Jerry Brown what were the odd five miles in the backcountry of nwest mt..awesome views and country!

I know Jerry and likely his partner as well. Did a big loop through those basins yesterday. Awesome country no doubt.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
trail head starts about 6 miles down from the lake down in the fog...if you know the other one this is just another angle from the path below...the pics are a 360 view from different spots on the same ridge line

trail head starts about 6 miles down from the lake down in the fog...if you know the other one this is just another angle from the path below...the pics are a 360 view from different spots on the same ridge line

...NOW I got it. I knew I had to know that lake. It's not as big as the picture makes it look...hence the first word in its name. That's an awesome vantage from up there. A couple friends and I did a summer backpacking trip a few years ago starting from Bear Mountain in ID and came out on the Pillick Ridge trail in 3 days -passed that very spot your pics are from.