Photoshop expert here on rokslide?

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking for someone who could clean up a photo for me. I might be able to figure it out but then again, my VCR still flashes midnight.......

Randy

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Looking for someone who could clean up a photo for me. I might be able to figure it out but then again, my VCR still flashes midnight.......

Randy
I might be able to talk my wife into doing it. What exactly do you need done? Is it a JPG or raw file? Do you have Photoshop, or do you just want a JPG back?

Edit: She is a graphic designer and does quality work. What is the photo for? May help me talk her into it.

I work with photoshop pretty regularly, may be able to help. I would be willing to bet YouTube could walk you through it also, if you in fact have photoshop. wait, you still have a VCR?

OP
mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the replies and help. Gotta love rokslide.

Randy

And yes, I still have a VCR AND a turntable.........

OP
mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can't really post the photo as there is some defining landscape in the background that some locals would most likely recognize. Wasn't really thinking when I took it. Basically I had to use some baling twine to assist in the photo and it would be a whole lot better photo without it.

Randy

sneaky

"DADDY"
Thanks for the replies and help. Gotta love rokslide.

Randy

And yes, I still have a VCR AND a turntable.........
But.... do you have two turntables and a microphone?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk