Sold Picatinny Rail for Henry H015 + Kudo's to Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.

25orSo

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a Henry EGW Picatinny Rail for the H015 single shot rifle. Part number HEGWH15PR.

I ordered one for my rifle and the post office didn't get it here. When I contacted Henry they shipped a second one to me. Several weeks later a neighbor down the road found my package behind his mail box in the weeds......

I let Henry know I finally received the first package. They told me to keep it. I don't need two of them so I thought I would pass this along to another Henry owner that can use it.

If you have a Henry H015 single shot rifle and want a pic rail to mount a scope - I've got one for you - for just the cost of shipping.

Henry's customer service was excellent. When I contacted them, they responded quickly. When it became apparent the post office didn't get my package to me, they sent a replacement the next day, no questions asked.

I thought it was appropriate to repay there excellent service with a little pay it forward gift to someone that also invested in one of their rifles.

stevevan

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a Henry EGW Picatinny Rail for the H015 single shot rifle. Part number HEGWH15PR.

I ordered one for my rifle and the post office didn't get it here. When I contacted Henry they shipped a second one to me. Several weeks later a neighbor down the road found my package behind his mail box in the weeds......

I let Henry know I finally received the first package. They told me to keep it. I don't need two of them so I thought I would pass this along to another Henry owner that can use it.

If you have a Henry H015 single shot rifle and want a pic rail to mount a scope - I've got one for you - for just the cost of shipping.

Henry's customer service was excellent. When I contacted them, they responded quickly. When it became apparent the post office didn't get my package to me, they sent a replacement the next day, no questions asked.

I thought it was appropriate to repay there excellent service with a little pay it forward gift to someone that also invested in one of their rifles.
Wow, I'll take it. I have a Henry SS on order, 45-70. Steve Vanlerberghe, 6767 E Lane, Bark River, MI 49807. Thank You!

OP
25orSo

25orSo

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Steve,

Got it. I'll shoot you a PM.

I'd recommend editing your post and deleting the address so the whole world doesn't see it..... unless you really like junk mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.