Pics of new Exodus lineup for 2013

Just saw this pic of the new Exodus heads. I have a few packs of the 125gr in this black version...look really nice!

Attachments

• 403384_501214376577675_1979317461_n.jpg
    403384_501214376577675_1979317461_n.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 38
Can ANYONE find me the EXACT phrase in the CO game regs about "BARBED HEADS". I would like to know where it is and what it says and I just don't have time at the moment to sit down and read everything again right now.

OP
Bowhuntr64
Can ANYONE find me the EXACT phrase in the CO game regs about "BARBED HEADS". I would like to know where it is and what it says and I just don't have time at the moment to sit down and read everything again right now.

This is the only reg pertaining to broad heads that I have ever seen in the Big Game Regs...under the heading of "Manner of Take." It is on page 12 of the Big Game brochure or page 5 of the online regs:

"Handheld bows, including compound bows, using arrows equipped with a broadhead with an outside diameter or width of at least 7/8ths of an inch with no less than two steel cutting edges. Each cutting edge must be in the same plane throughout the length of the cutting surface."

Sometimes people get confused about what "the same plane" means, but it simply refers to a blade being "flat" or "straight" as opposed to some Crimson Talon models or that weird circular cutting broadhead seen sometimes in the back of magazines.

OP
Bowhuntr64

I asked this question on another forum site and someone said barbed heads used to be illegal in CO, but they have changed the regs recently, making them legal now.