Pics: Rutting Bull kills Cow Elk

KHNC

WKR
THis isnt far from me. I was over there in early sept watching some bulls. Huge 7x7 out that day.

Can we replace that cow with a stupid tourist visiting Yellowstone or Estes Park? Please.....
i was thinking someone with a lot of pull in this country as a few months ago, because a tourist getting killed by an elk would probably lead to a bunch more dumb laws that we pay for... we have to protect that dumbest 1% of the population!!!

This is why a few years ago I was repeating to myself please don't come through this tree over and over. I had already arrowed my bull and packed it out a few days prior and had found a hot cow that a bull was sitting on. He ended up coming up to the tree I was hiding behind and thrashing it with me sitting there behind hoping he wouldn't run through it and skewer me. Between the bugling in my face and him bending the tree left and right I was having a little bit of an anxiety issue. Fun but scary....you realize real quickly just how puny you are next to a pissed off bull.