Pig Problems

TheMiz54

FNG
I'm doing a hunt with a buddy of mine for pigs in Georgia this April. Anyone hunt with this group before?

DylanE

FNG
I haven’t, but that looks like a blast. The imaging from those Pulsar scopes is insane, and I’d love to use them on coyotes. Hope y’all slay ‘em.

Branch68

FNG
I hunted with Pig Problem last week. Highly recommend them. Professional and very detail oriented.

AMonroe

FNG
It be nice if fellows would come down here in Oklahoma and kill them for free. Hog hunting went from fun to a task.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doggone

FNG
Lots of folks here in the NW would love to come down and help out with the problem.
We don't have the problem yet in OR, WA, ID

AMonroe

FNG
Southwest Oklahoma, Comanche County. It’s all year around here now. All you need is a state and city license which is pretty cheap. If anybody ever swings by, I’ll point you to the property and let you have at it. They don’t even care about human scent. I’ve bagged all my hogs during daylight hours.
d6ab020f7553ae4f70b3db32177eaa9a.jpg

Branch68

FNG
Fwiw, the pigs I hunted in middle Georgia are nocturnal, and definitely in tune with wind and noise. I have been a regular guest visiting family in the area and have never once seen a pig in the daytime. I suspect behavior changes once folks start hunting them

CG86

FNG
Haven't done it myself but heard of them before. Nothing negative was said during the conversation. But thats all I remember.

AMonroe

FNG
Three years ago, I rarely seen any hogs or hog sign were I hunt. But ever since these mild winters, they have exploded. You seem them dead on the road and I even caught three piglets in a box trap. I just dispatched their mother because I caught her just laying there feeding her other piglets. This was a below average sow that had roughly a dozen piglets with her. I’m not sure there all hers. I saw one sounder bypass me and this mob stretched an acre easy with all those damn piglets. Now that I’ve witnessed the impact they make on deer and turkeys, I just want them gone.

Bhunt

FNG
I'm going to Oklahoma this weekend to walk some public land to find pigs. My goal this year is to hunt for 200+ days I'm over 50 since January 1st.

Western_hunter87

Lil-Rokslider
Southwest Oklahoma, Comanche County. It’s all year around here now. All you need is a state and city license which is pretty cheap. If anybody ever swings by, I’ll point you to the property and let you have at it. They don’t even care about human scent. I’ve bagged all my hogs during daylight hours.
d6ab020f7553ae4f70b3db32177eaa9a.jpg

dont temp me with a good time

I'd burn some vacation days to come to Oklahoma and shoot some pigs. Everyone talks about pigs in Missouri but I've yet to find any huntable numbers of pigs.

WRO

WKR
I hunted with hog rush and couldn't recommend him enough if you're in Georgia..

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

RWT

Lil-Rokslider
Had them heavy on my property 7 years ago. no Problem killing 25-30 per year. A neighbor 3 miles away started trapping them seriously for profit. Haven seen many since. Now I only see a few loan boars on the cameras between midnight and sunrise.