Pintler Pack on another frame.

So I bought my first pack not realizing it didn't come with a frame. So now I have a MR Pintler pack and I am trying to find a frame that it will be compatible with. I would have just purchased the MR Guide Light but MR is out of stock and my hunt starts in a month. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, I know.

Most mr bags will fit on a kifaru frame pretty well. I thought there was s guide lite mt on here for sale not long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S
Most mr bags will fit on a kifaru frame pretty well. I thought there was s guide lite mt on here for sale not long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I saw that frame, it appears to have sold. I will keep looking.

If you haven't done so already, check the Facebook group called "Mystery Ranch Interest and Sales."

Also, be aware that MR bags designed for the Guide Light MT frame (new style) aren't directly compatible with the older model Guide Light (non-MT) frame due to different buckle designs. However, you can order a buckle conversion kit through MR customer service that will allow you to adapt a new bag to an old frame or vice versa.

Ledanek

Lil-Rokslider
So I bought my first pack not realizing it didn't come with a frame. So now I have a MR Pintler pack and I am trying to find a frame that it will be compatible with. I would have just purchased the MR Guide Light but MR is out of stock and my hunt starts in a month. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, I know.

I have a Guidelight Frame that may fit your pack.
What year is that pack?
Was only used for hikes.
No blood.
Foliage color