Pistol carry

oldgrowth

Lil-Rokslider
Kifaru makes a holster adapter. It is on their website in the accessories section under the gun bearer tab, then scroll to the bottom. I just ordered one so i can carry my pistol. I'm sure there other ways but i figured i would give this a try.

bbrown

WKR
Oldgrowth - when you get it all set up can you take some pictures for us. I have been curious how well this works although it looks like it will work perfect and save me from buying another holster.

Dixie07

Lil-Rokslider
If the Kifaru has molle on the waste belt then this will work. I carry my G29 on my pack with one of these holsters. It is like it is sewn on and a very comfortable carry. They also make an attachment to carry on your belt.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
i use a crossfire nylon holster that can swap between all my packs regardlees of if they have molle webbing or not. it carries my 329pd greatand cantake it off my pack onto my belt at the end of the day hanging around camp

oldgrowth

Lil-Rokslider
bbrown, will do. Looks like it will be a couple weeks before i get it though. The expected ship date is 2/4.

jherald

WKR
My stone glacier pack accepts a Bianchi Accumold holster perfectly, with no mods, just slip the belt off and slip the holster on. Any holster for a 2 inch belt will work fine for hip carry. I've got a mountain-lite .357 which rides nice on it. DSCN6279.jpgDSCN6280.jpg

Mike7

WKR
Love my Bianchi UM84/92 (now UM84 II?) for my Glock 20. Quickly attaches to any belt or pack, easy to draw from, very secure, and protects the gun from mud and larch tree needles.