Place your bets: Glock market in 2 years

I have an opportunity to buy a like new Glock G20 in 10mm for $439, or a new G29 in 10mm for $589. Maybe these aren't great deals, but I just never see 10mm's for sale here in KS. Looking on Gunbroker they seem to be going a fair bit north of those two numbers currently. I know I'm not hunting in grizzly country this year, and quite unlikely next year, and probably a 50/50 shot each year thereafter. I would expect to acquire a 10mm sometime before that year 3 scenario. So, if my wife says to go buy one should I just do it?

The g20. You can test mine if you want to meet at the range “dos” and I have a chest holster you can try too. Works with a pack on, goes over a life vest, and great for hunting or fishing.

I have an opportunity to buy a like new Glock G20 in 10mm for $439, or a new G29 in 10mm for $589. Maybe these aren't great deals, but I just never see 10mm's for sale here in KS. Looking on Gunbroker they seem to be going a fair bit north of those two numbers currently. I know I'm not hunting in grizzly country this year, and quite unlikely next year, and probably a 50/50 shot each year thereafter. I would expect to acquire a 10mm sometime before that year 3 scenario. So, if my wife says to go buy one should I just do it?
I would buy now, and buy both

tdhanses

WKR
Personally I really like my G29, I did add a mag extension to it which adds a little length that is nice but I still liked it without but at those prices get the G20. If you want to shoot 220gr hardcasts you’ll be replacing the barrel on either anyway.

Grumman

WKR
I’d get the G20. 10mm ammo is about all that cam be found on the shelf around here now. I really like mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gbrecka

Lil-Rokslider
I ran into a great deal on one last winter when gander outdoors was closing. Got a G20 new for $375. I don’t expect to hunt grizzly country soon either, but for that price, or the price you have, I wouldn’t turn it down.