Plastic clips for Rick Young ultralight bino harness?

Anyone know where I can find extra of the clips for the Rick Young ultralight bino harness (or at least know what they are called)? I'm looking for the ones that hook the harness to the binos - they're like a round plastic one. I want to switch out the clips on my other harness so that I can easily switch back and fourth.

They sell them on the RY site, but they are $5 for a set and $6 to ship them...I was hoping to pay less than $11 for 2 of them..

I've checked Hudson4Supplies and can't find anything like them.

fngTony

Okay Moderator
Staff member
These things?
a3c1cf3db955e4c25446c63c8c53be40.jpg

fngTony

Okay Moderator
Staff member
I bought some at sportsman’s warehouse. They have a section of repair buckles,webbing etc, think it was $3.50 for a pair.

OP
cornfedkiller
I bought some at sportsman’s warehouse. They have a section of repair buckles,webbing etc, think it was $3.50 for a pair.

Good to know! I might be near a sportmans warehouse in a few weeks..

I figured I could get a 10 pack off ebay or amazon for a few bucks, but haven't had any luck finding them.

fngTony

Okay Moderator
Staff member
Good to know! I might be near a sportmans warehouse in a few weeks..

I figured I could get a 10 pack off ebay or amazon for a few bucks, but haven't had any luck finding them.

They also have a small flat buckle about 1/4 wide that might work

OP
cornfedkiller
They also have a small flat buckle about 1/4 wide that might work

Thats what comes on my other bino harness, but I'd like to switch it out to the round one so that I can just leave the female clip on my binos and switch back and fourth between my Rick Young and marsupial by just unclipping and clipping back in.

OP
cornfedkiller

Stopped at Sportsmans Warehouse tonight and no such luck finding them. Anyone have any ideas on where to get some online for under $10? I can't even seem to find what they are called on google.

fngTony

Okay Moderator
Staff member
Stopped at Sportsmans Warehouse tonight and no such luck finding them. Anyone have any ideas on where to get some online for under $10? I can't even seem to find what they are called on google.

Sorry man. Didn’t mean to send out for nothing. I might still have the ones I bought. Will look next week when I’m home. If I do you’re welcome to them.

I just bought one of the little toggles from ryo and I think I paid $11 or something which I know is high but at some point the amount of effort required to fine a deal on something already this cheap just isn't with it.

OP
cornfedkiller
Sorry man. Didn’t mean to send out for nothing. I might still have the ones I bought. Will look next week when I’m home. If I do you’re welcome to them.

Hey no problem at all - I was driving by a Sportsmans Warehouse anyways, so I just stopped in and asked one of the employees, but no luck. I hadn't been in a SW for probably 12 years (only one near me closed around then), and man I miss that store!

If you still have them and are willing to part with them, let me know!

Amazon.com: NIFCO KHB1 STRAP BUCKLE

I sent them a message about wholesale pricing and they got back to me pretty quick. It's a Japanese manufacturer. They're under a buck a piece.

Perfect - that's exactly what I'm looking for!

LostArra

WKR
I got extras for my other binoculars from RYO before he started charging for them.

I'm not so sure a small mitten clip hooked to the bino split ring and the shock cord thru the eye wouldn't work just as well.