Plastic Ground sheet in Black Ovis kill kit

Does anyone know specifically what the plastic 3' x 5' ground sheet is that comes in the Black Ovis kill kit? I used mine up and want to get the material on Amazon to make more. Perfect weight/packability/durability.

reaperukon

Lil-Rokslider
You might just look on eBay or at Home Depot and get a piece of tyvek (5x8 has been a great size for me in the past). Super cheap. Very durable and light. You can easily reuse it for your meat drop sheet by washing it off when you get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a similar thickness sheet in paint section of hardware store. I may have had to cut it in half.

Another option is to throw in a contactor bag.
Heavier but can be used as dry bag or cut holes for an impromptu poncho.

W1bowo

Lil-Rokslider
You might just look on eBay or at Home Depot and get a piece of tyvek (5x8 has been a great size for me in the past). Super cheap. Very durable and light. You can easily reuse it for your meat drop sheet by washing it off when you get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1
CC.jpg

muddydogs

WKR
It's just light mm plastic sheeting, you can purchase a few 100 yard roll of the stuff at a local hardware store for less then 10 bucks. Probably something less then 2 mm thickness. Get a roll of it and use it to cover your butcher table when processing. Reminds me I used up the last of my roll this season and need to get another though I get 3 to 4 mm thick plastic for covering tables and use a light sil tarp for field care of meat that also doubles as a shelter if needed.