Platform Silencing

Jfitz

FNG
Hey was curious what guys have tried or what is the best way to silence the platform especially the edges. I have seen some use stealth strips, paracord, etc. Stealth strips may wear off. Anything that has worked good for you?

WoodBow

WKR
I use vet wrap from TSC. It is cheap, effective, and easy to remove with no residue. It comes in 3" rolls i think. I then use a sharp knife to slice it into 3/4 to 1" rolls.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Stealth Strips. They are a little more expensive than the cheap hockey tape type option, but they will last for a long time, work great, and made by a great dude right in Michigan.

jdinville3

Lil-Rokslider
I use vet wrap from TSC. It is cheap, effective, and easy to remove with no residue. It comes in 3" rolls i think. I then use a sharp knife to slice it into 3/4 to 1" rolls.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I use that stuff on tree stands and my rifles. Works good to wrap the clanging metal or a tree stand and protects the gun. I hadn't thought about it to quite down my pack!

NB7

WKR
I've used Zip-tape on some metal edges here and there. It prevents or at least dulls lots of noise and sticks to anything