Playbook Updates?

Whip

WKR
My copy of the Elknut Playbook is getting a bit tattered. Not a big deal - it's meant to be stuffed in a pack anyway. But just wondering if there are enough/any updates since the first edition to make it worth buying a new one?
How about it Paul? Have you added new strategies, revised thinking on different scenarios, etc? Mine is a first edition, so 11 years old. I'll bet you've learned a couple of new tricks since then.

For those that aren't familiar with it, this little book should be required reading. I've always got mine with me during a hunt. It's a great reference tool and good reading during those down times in the middle of the day. 20200604_063028_HDR.jpg

prm

WKR
Very cool!
To the original question, are there updates? Mine is “limited first edition 2009”. Happy to purchase another if there are updates.

ElkNut1

WKR
Wow, funny thing is I didn't realize the Playbook was already that old! Man where did the time go!

No updates to the Playbook, heck it's already got tons in it, more than most hunters could use in a lifetime of elk hunting!

The App is where the latest Tactics are as well as a mountain of other info, all elk related & how to communicate with them on their level. We are also working on a new update for this season. I'm wanting to break things down to earth & share how we approach specific encounters where calling is essential. -- In other words, if a bull is doing/saying this; then we do this, there's no one Tactic that applies to all elk, we all must remain as versatile with elk as the country we are hunting, both require versatility.

ElkNut

OP
W

Whip

WKR
Awesome! Thanks Paul! I do have the app as well of course and refer to both as the"Bible" of elk hunting. They are the best how to guides out there.

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks guys!

Yes sir, without a doubt the Mobile App offers more Tactics than anything else out there. If you aren't a better elk hunter with it then you are just reading words & not letting things sink in! The Playbook compliments it with a bit broader perspective because I'm limited on the App but you can bet the meat & potatoes are on it & as much & more than the Playbook in some respects! For one; Recording is a Huge asset that only we offer! Thanks bud!

ElkNut

DEEF

Lil-Rokslider
Ha Ha, man that ole Playbook has seen it all! (grin) Now that's how it should look after 11 seasons!

PM me your address & I'll get a New Copy to you, no charge sir! Thank You!

Thanks guys for your comments!

ElkNut
Unbelievable! Doctor Paul, your generosity is un-matched! I have great respect for your mission and work.

prm

WKR
Wow, funny thing is I didn't realize the Playbook was already that old! Man where did the time go!

No updates to the Playbook, heck it's already got tons in it, more than most hunters could use in a lifetime of elk hunting!

The App is where the latest Tactics are as well as a mountain of other info, all elk related & how to communicate with them on their level. We are also working on a new update for this season. I'm wanting to break things down to earth & share how we approach specific encounters where calling is essential. -- In other words, if a bull is doing/saying this; then we do this, there's no one Tactic that applies to all elk, we all must remain as versatile with elk as the country we are hunting, both require versatility.

ElkNut

Thanks Paul!
It really is a treasure trove for elk hunting. I was looking through it again and was reminded just how thorough you cover elk hunting. Great work!

Paul