Please consider these sponsors on your next purchase

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
@robby denning Does using one of the links through rokslide track back to rokslide giving those sponsors business? Rather than just going to their websites. Hope that makes sense.

We don’t get paid if you click on the links, but it does show them where the traffic came from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Ordered from Novagrade, Kifaru, and SG all within the last month. =) I try my best to help keep the sponsers on top of my list. =) Would be good Robbie if we had a discount code or a place to find that so that members can grab it to order. Just thought Id throw that out there. Most people are going to price compare and shop around. So if we had a Rokslide discount code for each easily accessible it would make it much easier to order direct from the sponsers as Im sure Amazon and other places sell alot of their gear as well.

Hi James, ya man it’s been done and it’s on the forum somewhere. We didn’t create it, the members did. And it’s kind of fluid because promos come and go, so it’s been pretty hairy for me to keep track of. But every once in a while a thread will pop up and a member has put everything together. Try searching it upper right hand corner on full site mode and see if you can find it. It’s called rockslide promo codes or something like that. But when you buy some thing from any of the sponsors, always let them know you’re from rokslide. Doesn’t guarantee they’ll be a promo available, but it never hurts to ask. And I’m surprised how many people post on here that I’ve got a little extra help because they told them where they came from.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
That's an impressive list. You guys and gals should be proud of what you've built here to attract such quality sponsors.

Couldn’t of done it without you guys keeping the place busy.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Do you guys get a kick back or credit if we go there through your link and purchase?

No, we don’t. But if you go through any of the banners on our site, at least they know where you came from. And that always helps us.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Great list! Im a patron of some but not all. Now you just need a bank sponsor that can structure hunting gear loans

It is so funny that you say this, because just a few weeks ago we had a good member who is also a financial advisor wanted to come on as a sponsor and help guys that are planning lifetime hunts, big purchases and the like to plan for it. He submitted all the paperwork and when the parent company saw a picture of a gun on our site, they told him no. They don’t do guns. Even though guns are what make this country safe enough to even have a profitable bank in.

68Plexi

WKR
No, we don’t. But if you go through any of the banners on our site, at least they know where you came from. And that always helps us.

I just made my second purchase from Maven in the past 3 months and let them know exactly where I found out about them. Many other brands/companies on that list I shop with as well but Maven can thank Rokslide and it’s users for my business.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I just made my second purchase from Maven in the past 3 months and let them know exactly where I found out about them. Many other brands/companies on that list I shop with as well but Maven can thank Rokslide and it’s users for my business.

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
And just like that Black Ovis looks to get an order....Bow press time!

I have some piece of gear from 19 of those sponsors....Thanks for partnering with the best.

Ratbeetle

WKR
I didn't use links or codes (didn't think about it) but my seek outside, black ovis and outdoorsmans purchases wouldn't have happened if I hadn't found out about them here.

Edit: and camera land! Can't forget them.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
And just like that Black Ovis looks to get an order....Bow press time!

I have some piece of gear from 19 of those sponsors....Thanks for partnering with the best.