Please follow my Swarovski nightmare in the link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is picture of some thread/Fiber that was sticking inside my ELs when they came back after cleaning last year from SONA. It was like 3 to 4 mm long fiber with one edge wedged between the wall and the lens.
Sorry that they aren’t meeting your expectations. If I dropped the coin for Swaro, I’d want them to be mint until I added “character”. I just think that you and I have different definitions of “nightmare”.

idig4au

WKR
Maybe a moderator will lock this thread as it’s adding little value with content that belongs on Archery Talk.

To the OP, best of luck with your Swarovski optics and hope you find the service you are looking for that meets your expectations

OP
kaku3428

kaku3428

Lil-Rokslider
I would think a man, and I use that term loosely, with $15k+ in alpha optics would have a camera or phone they knew how to focus.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I tried it is very hard. it is easier said then done

OP
kaku3428

kaku3428

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry that they aren’t meeting your expectations. If I dropped the coin for Swaro, I’d want them to be mint until I added “character”. I just think that you and I have different definitions of “nightmare”.
Nightmare is having your optics sent again and again. Sometime for months at a time. I know the issue is small but it is big hassle and costs $35 each time to ship.

OP
kaku3428

kaku3428

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe a moderator will lock this thread as it’s adding little value with content that belongs on Archery Talk.

To the OP, best of luck with your Swarovski optics and hope you find the service you are looking for that meets your expectations
Sir i wanted to know other people's experiences but like you are noticing some people have started name calling and arguing and have swayed away from the topic.

Unsolicited advice. Be careful airing dirty laundry in a forum, especially a hunting one. All my gear looks pretty for about one trip. Then it gets put to the test. I don't care about pretty looking things. The real fact is "alpha" glass won't make you successful no matter how much you spend. My suggestion is to direct your OCD to fitness, scouting, stalking, shooting and the execution of hunting. You will be way more rewarded and have a much more enjoyable thread to read. Good luck!

I agree that expecting perfection when you spend Swaro money... well you should get damn near perfection.

However, I use my gear. This means things get dirty, scratched, and generally USED. I wouldn’t let those issues bother me too much... as long as Swarovski is going to continue to honor their end of the warranty I’d not let it concern me.

It’s the same thing I see with guys bitching about little stuff on a truck/vehicle. “Oh I have a little noise in my dash let me take it to the dealer”... then later it’s “this is the worst truck I’ve ever owned it’s in the shop constantly” 🙄🙄🙄 sure it is buddy... sure it is.

As long as things are man made there’s gonna be imperfections. Stop worrying about it and go hunt.

I don’t think it’s a reason to call a guy names over, though. We could be better in that regard.

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
If I had purchased a set of Swaros I'd expect them to be flawless as well. Especially for the price.

OP
kaku3428

kaku3428

Lil-Rokslider
Other people are reporting scratches inside the lenses and issues with armors in brand new binoculars

Attachments

• E113EEE9-EB7F-4FCB-9233-6D33E9434B09.jpeg
    E113EEE9-EB7F-4FCB-9233-6D33E9434B09.jpeg
    279 KB · Views: 41

gelton

WKR
All of the titans fall at one time or another...never owned anything Swarovski so I can't comment except to say that history may not repeat but it certainly rhymes

Status
Not open for further replies.