WTS/WTT PLEASE mark your sold items "Sold"

zog

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It is really frustrating to search for items and click on so many "WTS" posts that already sold.

Congrats on your sale, but please change your icon to "Sold". It's easier than posting your item in the first place.
Some aren't even updating their post, then we have to PM you to see if you still have it, then you get annoying PM's.

Sorry if this comes off as a rant; it's just a reminder. Help everyone out. I'm sure I'm not the only frustrated Christmas gift hunter.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
OP
zog

zog

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes..and click EDIT then LOCK THREAD

Actually it's the three dots icon ( ...\/) above your first post to the right of "Jump tp New" and "Watch". If you click on that and "Edit Prefix" to "Sold", it shows up as Sold and locks the thread at the same time.

Last edited:

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Do people think that closed threads are still open and for sale?

I didn't even know that you could change the prefix until now. I'd prefer to just be able to delete the thread after it's sold, if that was possible.

Last edited:
OP
zog

zog

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do people think that closed threads are still open and for sale?

I didn't even know that you could change the prefix until now. I'd prefer to just be able to delete the thread after it's sold, if that was possible.
Agree 100% on wanting an option to just delete our own ads!!!

Honestly I didn't know how to tell that a thread is closed until I saw your post and went back into the listings to figure it out. Now I see it, fair enough. However many aren't even doing that.

It's not intuitively obvious as to how to change the status of our ads. If Rokslide would make that option more obvious than the three dots I'm sure more would do so.