Please post pictures of your grip and wrist posture at full draw

TheCougar

WKR
I’d like to see how everyone grips their bow and how your wrist is oriented at full draw. I’m having issues with getting my broadheads and field points to group together. I’m wondering if I am torquing the bow at release based on my wrist (I just touch the front of the riser with my fingernails. Please post up pictures, if you can.

ecbccb5aa73e81e727e68990bb64826d.jpg

ab549294e9c164ccd95d8ad8b9bea11c.jpg

Last edited:

Ucsdryder

WKR
Tune the bow to you. Don’t tune you to the bow. In the moment of truth you’ll revert back to what you’re used to.

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
Tune the bow to you. Don’t tune you to the bow. In the moment of truth you’ll revert back to what you’re used to.

I’m running out of way to tune the bow and solve the problem. I might have to “ground tune” it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
Your grip is just fine.
Where are your field tip hitting versus your broadheads?

BH hitting left. Bareshafts hitting left and angled left (point left, tail right). There’s another thread where I show pictures of the problem and the results from any adjustments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I know.......not related to your problem, but I can't get past your sight pins set up the way they are. That would drive me absolutely bonkers having them all in the upper half like that.

As for your grip........have you tried your BS and fletched while wrapping your fingers around the grip?