Please vote and support our youth hunters

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
That’s sort of Clickbaity, hahaha but we have a great little photo contest going on in our youth forum.

It’s sponsored by @nodakian who owns Western Edge Gear, building backpacks for the youth (good stuff btw)

Submissions started last fall, and Western Edge just put up the finalists for all the Roksliders (well known or not) to vote on.

Please just take a minute and jump over there at the link, and you’ll see the poll at the top of the post.

You can cast your vote there.

If you’re on Tapatalk you’ll have to switch over to full site mode to vote.

I guarantee you these kids watch this contest even though their parents enter them, so let’s give them a little boost.

And there’s some really good photos on there.

Thanks everybody.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
All the photo contests should not have the results viewable.

Make them viewable at the end of the contest. Much more fun (and fair)
Hey man, thanks for your input. Why do you think it would be more fair that way? Do you think people viewing the results make some vote a certain way?

@robby denning I dont want to hijack this but have you thought about a women's photo contest? Maybe just an overall pohoto contest and not a species specific one due to the reduced participation?

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
@robby denning I dont want to hijack this but have you thought about a women's photo contest? Maybe just an overall pohoto contest and not a species specific one due to the reduced participation?
I’m maxed out on photo contests. And plenty of women enter our current contests, one almost took first prize this year if it would’ve been entered on her account according to the rules. I think it was last year the year before a woman took second place in one of our contest too. Year before that I think a woman won our whitetail contest or placed very high. Considering they’re so few women on the site, they’re doing very well as a percentage of entries