Please welcome BaseMap to Rokslide and win a membership!

BaseMap

I see from the website that it has application deadlines and hunt success percentages. Does Basemap also have draw odds?

Currently we offer a $9.99/yr Hunt Research add-on that has detailed season dates for every big game species unit in the U.S. as well as western state harvest data for all available species. This includes access to our desktop Hunt Planner with unit filtering. We will be adding draw odds over the fall and winter that will be available in time for 2019 drawings.

amp713

WKR
I renewed my onX last month, have a lot of issues with it but needed boundaries for a mixed area I was hunting. Usually use my earthmate app more and already pay for it as well.Downloaded the free app and have been liking it so far but couldn't convince myself to pay for a 3rd app just yet.... would love to give it a trial run!

Mjprohoroff

Lil-Rokslider
Any chance you are offering a Rokslide discount? I like what I’m seeing so far. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in. Im new to the west and OnX has helped alot but still feel like some things are missing. I find myself going to google earth for better viewing. Also my Im just not looking in the right area but it seems like the other map doesnt have a true legend of all the markings they use on their maps. With being Active Military who knows what state I will living in a year from now. So Im already drawn to then having all the states.

Wouldn't mind trying this out. The updated and sharp imagery really has my attention. Been using google earth on my phone with find my location for years so I could see what the area around me looked like and then comparing to a topo map app.

wapitibob

WKR
I paid for the app on July 20. Rather than banter back and forth and derail what should be a quality experience for you and Rokslide, I'd prefer you refund the remaining 10 months of my subscription and we'll go our separate ways.

Purchase confirmation 2825-3963

Who are you talking to? Ryan didn't make the app.
I paid for the app on July 20. Rather than banter back and forth and derail what should be a quality experience for you and Rokslide, I'd prefer you refund the remaining 10 months of my subscription and we'll go our separate ways.

Purchase confirmation 2825-3963

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

lak2004

WKR
Would like to see how it compares to the OnX app, I use the hell out of that for multiple states currently.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Welcome and I’d like to be in for the drawing. My OnX premium expired right in the middle of a hunt I was on; I will gladly look at something new. Nothing yet makes me want to give up the old Garmin.