Please Welcome Becca Moffat to are Pro Staff

Wolfmen

FNG
Congrats Becca, i always enjoy the posts and videos from Becca and Luke. Great information, Great couple.

D

david long

This announcement may make it official, but we all know Becca has pretty much been on prostaff since the beginning. Welcome aboard Becca!

Bighorse

WKR
Right on Becca! I don't know many men that have hunted as hard as Becca. She's awesome and I look forward to her contributions.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you all for your kind words. I really love being a member of the Rokslide community, and appreciate all the discussion and ideas shared here. I am looking forward to seeing where the site can go, and feel proud to be a small part of it!

BuckSnort

WKR
I agree with all of the above post's.. Always look forward to the info and stories she provides.. Welcome Becca!

B

bearguide

you guys are a great team, and super hard core. you are a welcome addition becca

WE..learned the value of a vacuum sealer/how to seal a tent/how to prepare a meal from an animal we shot/learned about quality boot fit/how to camp well/hunt sheep AND not to over-spice Luke's dinner plate:p. I knew this was going to happen yep-per. Actually like most I thought she was. :)