Please Welcome Creative Outdoors, Home of the Montana Bow Sling

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
MT bow sling 2.jpg
Hey Roksliders

Meet Josh Susic of Creative Outdoors. We've been working together a few weeks to see if Rokslide was a good match for his company. He builds a tight and tough Bow Sling, so I had him send me one for inspection. As a horseback guy, I've used these for decades and right out of the package, could see it was quality built. Better than that, it's way more versatile than the ones I've used as it's built to attach to your pack in various places like load lifters, shoulder pad, etc.

As I don't have a bowtag this year, I sent the Bow Sling onto one of our most active bowhunters,@Jared Bloomgren so watch for that upcoming thread/review as he gets it into the field.

In the meantime, give Josh a big Rokslide welcome, and check out his Bow Sling here, you can also email him at [email protected]

MT bow sling 3.jpg

Last edited:

Pezboat

WKR
Bought one a couple of years ago. Quality made, and I love that I can just pop my bow off in a moment’s notice. I walked up on a big whitetail last year at 20 yards. The bow off the sling and ready to shoot in seconds. Then I realized my release was in my pocket. He didn’t give me a second chance.

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
Bought one a couple of years ago. Quality made, and I love that I can just pop my bow off in a moment’s notice. I walked up on a big whitetail last year at 20 yards. The bow off the sling and ready to shoot in seconds. Then I realized my release was in my pocket. He didn’t give me a second chance.
Thanks, glad you like the sling. Is there anything that you think I could improve on?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
not a bow hunter but I'm always glad to see new products and American companies bring their passion to the industry.
It's never to late to pick up a bow. Im working on a rifle sling to, hopefully I will have it out soon.

I have a hard enough time being successful during rifle seasons. My hat is off to dedicated bow hunters, they are a truly dedicated group of individuals that bring a hard-core love to the pursuit of game. I have no desire to take up bow hunting at this point in my life, but I did order one of each color Montana bow sling off your site to give as gifts to friends who do. Thank you for keeping your shipping costs practical and fair, its a pet peeve of mine when companies tack on bullshit to the shipping charges, and lastly, thank you for pursuing your passion while keeping your products made here. In AMERICA.
-CANYON COUNTRY-
It's never to late to pick up a bow. Im working on a rifle sling to, hopefully I will have it out soon.

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
I have a hard enough time being successful during rifle seasons. My hat is off to dedicated bow hunters, they are a truly dedicated group of individuals that bring a hard-core love to the pursuit of game. I have no desire to take up bow hunting at this point in my life, but I did order one of each color Montana bow sling off your site to give as gifts to friends who do. Thank you for keeping your shipping costs practical and fair, its a pet peeve of mine when companies tack on bullshit to the shipping charges, and lastly, thank you for pursuing your passion while keeping your products made here. In AMERICA.
-CANYON COUNTRY-
Thank you so much sir, I really am humbled that someone would support me like that, not being a bowhunter. Truth be told I'm not very successful at Bow or rifle hunting but it definitely is a passion that I have always had and will continue to love to do!

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome. Checked it out at the expo and was impressed for sure.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Thanks for stopping by the booth, hopefully I left a decent impression