Please Welcome Matt Cashell to are Pro Staff

MOHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Bout time. Seems more like a formality as he's been a trusted source on gear reviews for some time. Good addition.

GrantMan

Lil-Rokslider
I would like to see him do a review on the new Vortex Razor binos and possibly a comparison with the Zen Ray Prime. I have read BB reviews on various web sites and find them to be very good.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again guys!

Titaniumman, I am happy to represent, but don't forget the Hannemans (Robert and Amy) are from the Big Sky State!

Outdoorsman3830

Lil-Rokslider
Congratulations Matt! You will make a great edition to the Rokslide Team. I first began reading your posts on Eastmans' Forum and you clearly show a deep passion for not only hunting but helping those in need of advice. I look forward to reading articles written by you in the future.

Thank You & Congratulations,

I'm new to this site, but I have conversed and read a lot of Matt's posts on other sites for a long time and he is a great guy. He gives his honest opinion on gadgets and tools that we all use and love, and is way more than willing to bend over backwards to help a guy in any way he can. Matt gives good solid advise based on experience which means a lot. Good on you Matt and good on this forum.
David

dotman

WKR
I'm new to this site, but I have conversed and read a lot of Matt's posts on other sites for a long time and he is a great guy. He gives his honest opinion on gadgets and tools that we all use and love, and is way more than willing to bend over backwards to help a guy in any way he can. Matt gives good solid advise based on experience which means a lot. Good on you Matt and good on this forum.
David

Don't forget he really knows his chit :)