Please Welcome Procision Arms: Custom Long Range Rifle Builders

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Screenshot (21).png
Roksliders, please welcome Procision Arms

If you're in for lights-out-outta-of-the box custom, check these guys out here

You'll also see their banner on the right side of the forums.

Procision also does custom work on your current gun like Cerakoting

They also will be offering a 10% code for Rokslide that’s valid for guns and optics (use ROKSLIDE21in their store here ).

I've worked with co-owner, Timothy Betts, over the last 6 weeks to make sure Procision is a good match for Rokslide members. As a western hunter himself (the guy trailers horses from Pennsylvania to hunt out here--who does that?), he understands what LR rifle hunters are looking for. He's also a pick-up-the phone kinda-guy, so don't be hesitant to call if you're a get-me-to-a-human kinda guy! Check out this number: 877-23-RIFLE

Procision 2.jpg

In the event you just haven't made the call or click, here's a blurb from
Procisions excellent website:

Long range hunting rifles, turnkey packages, custom ammo, 1000-yard ballistic data. Our rifles are not semi-custom rifles like other manufactures are building. Our rifles are true custom built rifles that are made one at a time and held to match grade standards. Each rifle is precision machined by us in house and attention to detail is put into every rifle. Real machinists and outdoorsmen build each rifle and we know what works in the field. We feel that everyone should have the long range advantage. We strive to manufacture the best most accurate hunting rifles available at a more affordable price.

Hit their FAQs for some of the most common questions about Procision Arms Here

Procision.jpg

Last edited:

gabenzeke

WKR
I emailed them about a potential build. Excited to hear back.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

tntrker

WKR
I just shipped my Leupold to them to marry up with the rifle. I hope to be grouping at the range in a few weeks!!