Please Welcome Thunderbird Long Range

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
LRO sized image 2.jpg
Hey Roksliders, happy to introduce Stephen Follet, owner of Thunderbird Long Range. Even happier that he'll be taking over the Long Range Shooting Tips Sub-forum at the top of this forum. He's well known over on Long Range Only so he'll be a good fit here too. He goes by @hereinaz on Rokslide. Ryan and I are convinced he'll be a great contributor to the shooting and Long Range communities.

I asked him for a little information on his operation and products. Give it a read and then give him a warm Rokslide welcome. Then go up and surbscribe to the Long Range Tips sub-forum so he can blow up your PM (or email, your choice) when he posts.

Introduction

Thunderbird Long Range, owned by Stephen Follet,
makes premium shooting bags for long range
enthusiasts. All of the bags are available with ultralight fill which
make them perfect for backcountry hunters. The shop is located in
Chandler Arizona, where all of the bags are sewn and inspected before
shipping out.

The bags he designs have been tested and proven in the most rugged conditions.
His bags are used by every student of Hat Creek Training, which
includes professional shooters and snipers of the highest caliber. His
customers benefit from the testing and design that come from those
collaborations. Thunderbird Long Range also makes the extremely
popular Hunter's Wedge series sold by Broz at Long Range Only

Stephen considers himself a student of the art of long range shooting. He has
sought instruction from the best books on the subject and from
professional riflemen. He has taken instruction and shot with former

instructors for the Marine and Special Forces sniper courses.

LRO sized image 1.jpg

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I just had Ryan grab me one of the bags from Broz... I gotta say I’m very impressed. Looking at it I thought it would weigh 3 times as much. It’s going to be following me all around the mountains on my pack all year!!!

Sewing is top notch too! As someone that manufactures products, I really pay attention to details. And these really look great! (Once I got all the dog hair off of it, thanks Ryan) 😂😂

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks, all.

I just had Ryan grab me one of the bags from Broz... I gotta say I’m very impressed. Looking at it I thought it would weigh 3 times as much. It’s going to be following me all around the mountains on my pack all year!!!

Sewing is top notch too! As someone that manufactures products, I really pay attention to details. And these really look great! (Once I got all the dog hair off of it, thanks Ryan) 😂😂
I don't have your products, but I can tell you I am 100% tripod convert. It fits my style. Bags and tripods go together like peas and carrots.

I will trade you a rail for a couple bags, I know there is something I need.

I would love an 8 and 12 inch titanium skeletonized ARCA for my rifles! Well, maybe a whole bunch of bags and cash, lol.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks, all.

I don't have your products, but I can tell you I am 100% tripod convert. It fits my style. Bags and tripods go together like peas and carrots.

I will trade you a rail for a couple bags, I know there is something I need.

I would love an 8 and 12 inch titanium skeletonized ARCA for my rifles! Well, maybe a whole bunch of bags and cash, lol.

Titanium + skeletonized = $$$

Ryan wants a short titanium pic rail... I just have to figure out how to make money off of them!

I don’t really make any rails over 4”... for reference the titanium for a 12” rail would cost about $120, then I still have to machine it!

😬😬

shoot me a pm sometime if you wanna trade some rails for some bags! I can never have enough shooting bags... rose bushes on the salmon River brakes have been the death of a few shooting bags so far!

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Titanium + skeletonized = $$$

Ryan wants a short titanium pic rail... I just have to figure out how to make money off of them!

I don’t really make any rails over 4”... for reference the titanium for a 12” rail would cost about $120, then I still have to machine it!

😬😬

shoot me a pm sometime if you wanna trade some rails for some bags! I can never have enough shooting bags... rose bushes on the salmon River brakes have been the death of a few shooting bags so far!
I will hit you up sometime soon.

That calla for 1000 cordura or their ballistic stuff, lol. Thorns are nasty. In AZ, everything has something sharp and scrarchy on it. I feel the pain, literally.