Please Welcome Top End Adventures to Rokslide

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Robby and I get emails from Outfitters and consultants asking to post on Rokslide a couple of times a month. We also get asked by members who they can trust in the outfitting world and frankly we didn't really have an answer for people. The other fact is not all hunts can be solo backcountry hunts.

A few years ago I met Marc Warnke doing some research on pack goats. Marc owns a website called Packgoats.com and is considered an expert on all things pack goat. Marc is also an avid backcountry hunter. But that was just his side hustle. His day job is hooking up hunter with quality hunts. Here's a little more about Marc.

Marc Warnke has been adventure bow hunting the world for over 30 years. With a wealth of global hunting experience and connections, not only does he know the right guys to hunt with, he knows the inside skinny on how to do things in the best way to optimize your experience and stretch the dollar. The fact is, there are tons and tons of outfitters out there...but there are only a few truly exceptional ones, at a good value. Because the best outfitters out there know and trust Marc, he also hears about discounted hunts before anyone else. For example: right now he has two cancellation brown bear hunts, normally over 20K for just $15,000 (9-10 ft bears!). Another example of great deals Marc gets for his clients is he has Sable/Cape Buffalo combo's right now in S. Africa (all inclusive) for $13,500!!!! So if you are wanting to chase red stags in New Zealand or bugling bulls out west, Marc has the connections to make it happen. There is almost no hunt in the world he can't help you with. TopEndAdventures.com

Last edited:

Marc Warnke

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey thanks Ryan, I look forward to being helpful to this group of "my kinda people."

jbunn

FNG
Robby and I get emails from Outfitters and consultants asking to post on Rokslide a couple of times a month. We also get asked by members who they can trust in the outfitting world and frankly we didn't really have an answer for people. The other fact is not all hunts can be solo backcountry hunts.

A few years ago I met Marc Warnke doing some research on pack goats. Marc owns a website called Packgoats.com and is considered an expert on all things pack goat. Marc is also an avid backcountry hunter. But that was just his side hustle. His day job is hooking up hunter with quality hunts. Here's a little more about Marc.

Marc Warnke has been adventure bow hunting the world for over 30 years. With a wealth of global hunting experience and connections, not only does he know the right guys to hunt with, he knows the inside skinny on how to do things in the best way to optimize your experience and stretch the dollar. The fact is, there are tons and tons of outfitters out there...but there are only a few truly exceptional ones, at a good value. Because the best outfitters out there know and trust Marc, he also hears about discounted hunts before anyone else. For example: right now he has two cancellation brown bear hunts, normally over 20K for just $15,000 (9-10 ft bears!). Another example of great deals Marc gets for his clients is he has Sable/Cape Buffalo combo's right now in S. Africa (all inclusive) for $13,500!!!! So if you are wanting to chase red stags in New Zealand or bugling bulls out west, Marc has the connections to make it happen. There is almost no hunt in the world he can't help you with. TopEndAdventures.com
Goats are great