Pnuma Clothing - it lives up to the hype!

BigHink66

FNG
For those that own the Selkirk jacket...

Since this jacket is so breathable, is it still a good jacket for a windbreak? Looking for something that can fill multiple roles and this is close. My main concern is if it will cut the wind while glassing in cold weather in November. Planning for a puffy underneath.

_Tyler_

FNG
For those that own the Selkirk jacket...

Since this jacket is so breathable, is it still a good jacket for a windbreak? Looking for something that can fill multiple roles and this is close. My main concern is if it will cut the wind while glassing in cold weather in November. Planning for a puffy underneath.
Yes. I have the Selkirk pant and jacket. The jacket has nice neoprene cuffs that don’t allow wind in and the core is lined with fleece. I’m very impressed with the garments overall as well. Attention to detail is outstanding. Each zipper has nice grips on them to allow effortless operation. Everything is well thought out. 100% recommend

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I've got the heated vest and have really liked it. I'm considering getting the heated long johns. But then what would I do with all of my other LJs?... Hmmm

Gbrecka

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked up the tenacity pants, and while I can’t speak to their durability yet, I think they will be perfect for me. I love the fit and was looking for something with built in knee pads for spot and stalk.

Superdoo

WKR
Just got my pair of Tenacity pants that I bought off their outlet page. For $70 these things are dope! The knee pads that come with them are robust to say the least.

For an added bonus... they threw in a free 30L dry bag!!! It just showed up in the box with the pants!

Superdoo

WKR
Lucked out and Camofire had the Waypoint pants in my size. With the description on their site, I'm thinking these will be my go to pants for when the temp drops here in ND. I'm excited to see how warm and windproof they'll be on the ND prairie.
Based on the description they look like they should be awesome.

BluMtn

WKR
I have been looking at the Waypoints but I am not going to pay full price for an experiment. And I get charged an extra $10 for my length. When they have their super sales it has not included my size so I guess I will not get to try them.

Superdoo

WKR
I am not going to pay full price for an experiment.
Totally agree! I am hoping to put them through their paces enough to see if I would even consider the full dollar amount! A lot of that value will be determined by longevity and how their lifetime guarantee ends up working.
When they have their super sales it has not included my size so I guess I will not get to try them.
I felt blessed to find a manufacturer that was making pants that were my dimensions. I felt ridiculously lucky when they were over 50% off!

_Tyler_

FNG
Wore my Selkirk jacket and Selkirk pants out in the woods to check cams today in 25 degree weather. I wore a very thin cotton blend under the pants and a simple long sleeve shirt under the jacket that was 50/50 cotton poly. I wasn’t cold whatsoever. I actually opened the vents on the jacket to allow some cold air in. The hood did very well keeping my head and ears warm too. Extremely impressed and the Caza camo pattern blended very well in a few different environments and lighting conditions. Now I just need to test in a downpour for testing in rain but so far they’re worth every penny.

CroMagnum

FNG
Just got my pair of Tenacity pants that I bought off their outlet page. For $70 these things are dope! The knee pads that come with them are robust to say the least.

For an added bonus... they threw in a free 30L dry bag!!! It just showed up in the box with the pants!
I just ordered the Tenacity pants yesterday and can't wait to try them out. I got the solid color and hunt mostly in the foothills of the Apalachian mountains in Georgia. This is my first purchase from Pnuma as I usually wear First Lite gear almost exclusively but they dont have many options for pants with knee pads. Hunting clothing companies that provide a lifetime warranty on their gear says alot and I'm anxious to try them out. If what I've read from the reviews is even half true, these may become my new favorites.

CroMagnum

FNG
I just ordered the Tenacity pants yesterday and can't wait to try them out. I got the solid color and hunt mostly in the foothills of the Apalachian mountains in Georgia. This is my first purchase from Pnuma as I usually wear First Lite gear almost exclusively but they dont have many options for pants with knee pads. Hunting clothing companies that provide a lifetime warranty on their gear says alot and I'm anxious to try them out. If what I've read from the reviews is even half true, these may become my new favorites.
My shipment arrived yesterday ad I can't wait to test out the Tenacity pants. The added bonus of the 30L dry bag was very much appreciated as well. I'm ready to get a couple more items (Waypoint pants and jacket, and the Insulator vest).

I am 7' and my weight fluctuates between 280-295, so it is incredibly hard to find clothes to fit. I bought Pnuma waypoint pants and they work great! I ordered the waypoint jacket. If it fits well, I am about to drop a whole bunch of money with them.

This post is a few years old but I'm gonna put on my 2 cents as well. After an entire fall of shopping around and figuring out what kind of camo I wanted to go with, Pnuma was the clear cut winner. I got 3 different tenacity pants(they're on sale for 1/2 price in the website outlet right now) colors Caza, Tetra, and after discovering they are the most comfortable pants ever created I bought them in green for everyday use, haven't taken them off since, and am sad that is becoming shorts weather.

To match the Caza(green) pants I have a matching rouge performance LS shirt and to match the Terra(tan) I purchased the merino wool LS 1/4 zip shirt. While I really like the 1/4 zip and it is a high quality shirt the cheaper Rouge Performance shirt is quite possibly the most comfortable shirt I've owned and will be purchasing it in the Terra pattern as well as solid patterns for work as soon as they're offered again.

The only product testing I've managed to do so far is in the freezing cold sub zero snap we just recently experienced in the Midwest. Luckily for me, upon returning from Texas to it being -10°, I discovered a life changing product that is also produced by this great company. The IconX heated core vest and heated core pants.

Upon discovering these 2 items with their rechargeable 7.2v batteries, 3 heat settings, and long lasting battery life, even in settings where it was a crisp -10° this will be the only camo clothing I will need for the rest of my life. And that's a double bonus because all Pnuma gear is ***Guaranteed for Life***

***if anyone is currently up in the air as to what direction they want to go in the camo world then look no further. Pnuma has it all and everything ordered directly from their website comes with a really nice gray Pnuma dry bag for free!!!

***** Regarding the IconX heated core system, this is some real 23rd century stuff that I wore continuously for almost 3 weeks in sub zero temps to work, play, church, formal, wherever. 20210123_194059.jpg20210123_194204.jpg20210123_194222.jpg20210123_194151.jpg

Looking for some advise on the Pnuma Waypoint jacket sizing. I normally wear an XL, but was wondering if an XL in this jacket would be big enough to wear over a goose down puffy jacket or should I size up to a 2XL? Thanks!
You should skip the goose down all together and look into the IconX heated vest/pants. I bought these during the recent Midwest cold snap and was never cold once. It's a good way to stay warmer without wearing 3" of clothing.

@travislaird2011

Do the Tenacity Pants have side-zips? Not clear on the website.
Both sides have adequate zipper pockets. Drivers side has one that's vertical(while standing) horizontal(sitting) and the passenger side has two with 1 going each direction. All buttons and zippers and rubber coated and silent and I believe the all green pair that I'm wearing might be the only style to include 3 loops on the passenger side to hold a couple shotgun shells.
20210308_102954.jpg20210308_103044.jpg20210308_103053.jpg
20210308_102928.jpg
20210308_102039.jpg20210308_102221.jpg20210308_102246.jpg

KHNC

WKR
Just ordered a pair of the 2020 Tenacity pants. I have two pairs of the original i have had since the company formed. Only issue i see is they only have 32/34 instead of 32/32 like the originals. AND , they say they run large in waist and inseam. Otherwise I would have ordered 34/32 instead. I can say their customer service is phenomenal.

jmav58

WKR
I sent in my waypoint vest I purchased in July of 2016 because all the zippers were messed up. I wear this vest almost every day in the fall and winter in Montana so it's seen a lot of use. They went ahead and sent me a new vest with a new dry bag. Great Customer service and clothing.

KHNC

WKR
Got my 2020 tenacity pants today. 32/34 fits me fine, even tho a little long. Im 5'10 and would have preferred a 32/32 sizing. But this pant does run a little large as they say.